A lot of these come from the GPM data set of the week, so please have a look. You can also download the raw data in most cases
- Deep proteome and transcriptome mapping of a human cancer cell line 2011
- A comprehensive map of the human urinary proteome
- Proteome and transcriptome profiles of a Her2/Neu-driven mouse model of breast cancer
- A pipeline that integrates the discovery and verification of plasma protein biomarkers reveals candidate markers for cardiovascular disease.
- A protein epitope signature Tag (PrEST) library allows SILAC-based absolute quantification and multiplexed determination of protein copy numbers in cell lines.